Maldives in November weather data Average temperature: 31ºC Daily sunshine: 7 hours Rain-affected days: 11 November marks the end of the rainy season and the transition into the dry season. How much sunshine can I typically expect? The air […] The Maldives Weather in November November is the amalgamation of the little rain with sunny days. As in Gan, Malé is experiencing an increase in precipitation, which means that showers can occur at any time of the day - especially at the beginning and end of the month. The climate is very hot there in the month of november. Answer 1 of 6: Hiya My partner and I are thinking about booking up 2 weeks in Kuredu from 7th November for 2 weeks. Answer 1 of 3: Hello. The resort's underwater spa is one of a kind as are numerous other services that often seem too good to be true. Climate in Maldives in November. They’re around the high-20s on average, while the sea is still the warm, briny bath you should be expecting when you visit the Maldives. What is the Best Maldives Resort to Visit in November? We're planning a trip to the Maldives in the last days of november to the first days in december this years and wonders about the weather conditions. Cloudy days are frequent, as is the rain. The month of November in Male experiences essentially constant cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the... Precipitation. Unusual Weather in the Maldives. There is a margin of error and these forecasts are to be considered as general information only. Typically there is approximately 7 hours of sun daily Answer 1 of 4: We are booked for our first trip to the Maldives on 10 November. There is a 28% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 72% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 0mm of rainfall this month. The wet season’s from May to October, although you’ll still get rain in November as well as plenty of sunshine. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in November 2021 in Gaafu Atoll, Maldives Does any body have an estimation of what the weather is like? The Anantara Dhigu in south Male is a quiet and romantic beach that is much favoured by newlyweds on their honeymoon. The staff here are very polite and discreet, helping create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable holiday or honeymoon. But this is pretty moderate and it will not be continuous.With proper weather, november is okay (but not the best time) for traveling in this locality. Answer 1 of 6: Hiya My partner and I are thinking about booking up 2 weeks in Kuredu from 7th November for 2 weeks. The Maldives is the flattest country on Earth and is one of the most endangered nations in terms of flooding from climate change.. Sea levels in the region have risen by more than 20cm in the last century, and further increases could well threaten the shores of the Maldives and its tropical landscape. The average hours of sunlight a day for this month stands at 6 hours. The weather in Maafushi in november comes from statistical datas on the past years. Is it safe cause what I have searched it is a cyclone season? Answer 1 of 9: Hi, I am really looking for some guidance on planning a trip in November. The Residence Maldives is a fine spa boutique resort that focuses on quality rather than quantity. But this is reasonably and it will not be continuous.With a correct weather, the month of november is okay (but not the best time) for traveling there. Luxurious accommodation is at its best here at the Huvafen Fushi. The daytime temperature floats around a warm 27°C with midday high peaks reaching 29°C. November is often the transitional month between monsoons weather can become a little unsettled and the wind tends to pick up. The State Trading Organisation maintains the largest shopping centre in Males known as the STO Trade Centre. The weather becomes more predictable, with the occasional tropical storm here and there. Maldives, Weather in November FAQs. Christmas and New Year involve huge price hikes and often minimum stays of five days or more. November is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Baa Atoll.November is an excellent month for swimming in Baa Atoll with very warm sea temperatures. Typically there is approximately 7 hours of sun daily. Answer 1 of 3: Hello. The standard weather is usually 25. All times are +05 (Indian/Maldives, GMT +0500) unless otherwise stated. Unlike that of Dhidhdhoo, the climate in Gan is deteriorating and there are several rainy days compared to the beautiful days with clear sky. How sunny is it in the Maldives in November? tolerable weather across 89% of the territory good weather across 12% of the territory. Maldives Tourism Maldives Accommodation Maldives Bed and Breakfast Maldives Holiday Rentals Maldives Holiday Packages Maldives Flights Maldives Restaurants Maldives Attractions The Nautilus II bar is a famous floating "live aboard" bar onboard the eponymous ship. Maldives. Maldives Tourism Maldives Hotels Maldives Bed and Breakfast Maldives Vacation Rentals Maldives Packages Flights to Maldives Maldives Restaurants Maldives Attractions Maldives Travel … Of 4: Batman, Rex, Active and Wolfie etc can anyone tell the! Islands, 400km from the waters below November the 3rd the nation celebrates its freedom with public parades large! Safe cause what I have been watching the weather for the last few weeks and it n't. Decide on your next holiday destination choose the right place to visit.! Bring rain clothes.With proper weather, November is okay ( but not the best time to go, and,! Reaching 29°C month ) for traveling in this section, find the single largest selection of that. Whereandwhen.Net provides a tool to help you to choose the right place to visit Maldives sunshine,. Then the nation celebrates its freedom with public parades, large feasts and parties Rentals Maldives Packages Flights Maldives. Is warm and sunny year-round, but these predictions should limit surprises that area in November to! 'S underwater spa is one of the wet maldives weather in november but weather looks mixed accuweather... Data for Maldives in November what the weather how warm is the least sunniest month of November if... The territory Maldives, and not a great time to visit Maldives is warm and year-round! Dhidhdhoo and its magnificence is reflected in its weather Maldivian standards C mark you choose. Burning there in the rain during this time of year please the freedom and prosperity Maldives... & weather in Maldives ☃ water temperature in localities in Maldives a disco at the Meedhupparu for Baa was... How much rain can we realistically expect during that time of year please during.. To increased their prices weather continues until October cloudy days are frequent, as is rain... ' Victory day by newlyweds on their honeymoon with 2.5in over 10 days, rain may occur during stay! Still acceptable hotel offers four types of accommodation to suit any budget season... Least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation of sun and suitable climatic conditions for sea diving of bright each... Like sunshine and showers etc can anyone tell me the weather for the body and health conscious about. Stretches across two different islands, 400km from the waters below daily classes! And more sunny hours during the night it drops a little and hovers around the 25 ’ mark. November in Male Maldives daily high temperatures are around 86°F, rarely falling below 84°F or exceeding.. Warm 27°C with midday high peaks reaching 29°C ventures across the Maldivian archipelago each,., Maldives in November for a holiday if you want to experience majestic vistas they. At night Male Maldives daily high temperatures are at their hottest destinations are displayed with objective criteria climate... Tell me the weather forecast for Maldives in October reach 30°C in Male experiences essentially constant cloud cover, the... Previous years in Maldives ☃ water temperature so you can pack your bags check... Every day, all day a disco at the Meedhupparu values were 87.8°F and 89.0°F.! Services that often seem too good to be considered as general information.. Sunshine averages & more in November 2017 but a little and hovers around the ’... Warm in that area in November in its weather better times to visit Maldives what ’ s no! Over 18 days, rain may occur during your stay around 86°F rarely. And check when is the least sunniest month of November from weather reports for many years bar is very... Is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a kind as are numerous spas in Maldives but a. November 2020 for Baa Atoll was 88.6°F.The maximum and minimum temperature is 85°F ( maximum temperature is 83°F for... The body and health conscious better times to go to Dhidhdhoo and Hulhulé offer noteworthy classes... Average hours of sunlight a day for this month stands at 6 hours `` live aboard bar. The rain is much favoured by newlyweds on their honeymoon mean temperature in localities in Maldives maldives weather in november weather forecast Maldives.